Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Kiwican

This week on Thursday at Kiwi can our topic was Respect for our school.
We learnt Respect. In respect is respecting our school property and treat people the way you would like to be treated.

Today at kiwi can we did a roll play but the teachers split us into 5 groups I was inn  group 2. In our group was Maara Leo Alfred Chris Linda and me. Our word that we had to act out was courage. For courage Chris Linda and Leo was running in a race and Maara and Alfred was Cheering for them. I was standing at the finish line cheering for the people who were running.When we had finished practising what we were going to act out we had to go in side and act it out to our class. the first group to go up was my group. The last one was group 1. I had fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorraine,

    You did a very good job with your group. It was clear that you were displaying courage. What type of respect are you showing when you are being brave?

    ReplyDelete