Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Dear Glenbrae Community.
I am a Female...Lorraine Mokomoko
Aged 12 year 8

In room 7 the year 8’s are trying their hardest to fund raise for the year 8 graduation.
The year 8’s are holding a sausage sizzle. The year 8’s are also cleaning the Glenbrae reserve + creek on Tuesday 6th. We are really hoping our community will sponsor the year 8’s at Glenbrae School. Why we want our community to sponsor us is? Because the year 8’s will be having year 8’s graduation and so we are trying our hardest to get year 8’s t-shirts with a name on the back. We will be helping by cleaning up the community
Creek
Sincerely: Lorraine


Displaying IMG_0631.JPG










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lorraine!

    I'm Mark, a teacher from the Summer Learning Journey. I really liked how you hope for more community input for your school, and thought it was really cool how you included a map!

    I know you haven't started your Summer Learning Journey yet, but I just thought I would let you know that I hope you do try to participate and enjoy the programme sometime soon.

    Take care and kia kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete